How do you know if you have found the right online paid survey site?
Though there are a lot of people who claim they have earned good money by answering online paid surveys, not a lot of them were successful during their first try. This is because there are a lot of scam sites floating around the Internet today. And most of the times, online surfers have no idea how to identify them. In all the excitement to earn good cash from online paid surveys, they forget to think about how they can identify fraud sites.
If you are interested in making establishing an online career out of paid surveys, you need to make sure of one thing first: you are connected with the right online paid survey site.
But if your are inexperienced and this is the first time you are going to try a hand at answering such surveys, you will need some guidance on how you can identify legitimate sites. Here are some helpful tips:
– Ask around. If you already have friends or family members answering online paid surveys for quite some time, find out what their company is. And since they have been in the industry for quite sometime, they are more likely to know legitimate sites.
– Do a Google search. You are most likely to find the best online paid survey sites by searching the Internet.
– Once you find a potential online paid survey site, you need to study the site carefully. Check their profile and see how long they have been in the business. A company that has been around long in the industry are very likely to be legit.
– Look for testimonials of people who have already used the service. Testimonials are good reference but then there is always the chance that the site owners have filtered testimonials that are not that favorable.
– You can search for forums about online paid survey sites and look for what people have to say about certain survey companies. Since this is not the official site of the companies, you can expect to see honest and uncensored opinions here.
– Look for customer service hotlines and other contact details. First and foremost, having a customer hotline already means that the company is serious about helping its members. You can also direct your queries directly to the company by calling or sending them an email.
With these tips, there is no reason for you to fall prey to fraud online paid survey sites.